0

What caused crazy people

Posted by Brody on 11:03 AM
So....I was off to the career fair yeasterday, and I proceeded to walk through it without stopping to talk to any of the employers...not for me....so I left just as quickly as I got there and it was about lunch time. So as I'm thinking about what would be good to eat, the sign for my favorite restraunt came into view--->Achim's K-Bob

So I go in and I think to myself, "You know, I'm not that hungry. Everytime I come here and I eat a whole combo meal I usually end up leaving and feeling a little sick from having eaen so much. I think I'll have something smaller to ease my hunger"

And I do, I order a kid's combo... "That'll be great, it will be like a smaller version of the K-Bob and I will be satisfied."

I get my drink, wait for my food, Achim himself asks me what sauce I want, so I go for the Tangy Mayo. I sit down at my table with my fries and ketchup and I proceed to open up my pita K Bob only to find that this so called K-Bob is a pita full of chocolate and bananas. I'm taken aback. So what do I do?

I finish the drill. I take my chocolate and banana K-Bob and i dip it in my Tangy Mayo sauce and I eat. And I ate the entire thing and smiled the entire time. Now as I look back I realize three things:

1. That I am quite disgusting.

2. That the whole kid's combo experience is something that I would never wish upon anyone.

3. That if all the kids overseas are being fed chocolate and banana pitas for lunch, I can see why world wars started.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Reflections All rights reserved.